Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mount Desert Island,Acadia National Park

My hubby and I enjoyed a great long weekend with my family at the end of August. We all met at a beautiful house in Bar Harbor, ME. I posted about Bar Harbor a couple months ago in anticipation and yet again we left the island with a whole new treasury of memories. Here's a look at the natural beauty of Acadia, hard to capture but worth a try..













~my Hubby braving the freeeezing Atlantic~


~and my sweet little niece, loving the beach~




While my camera was acting up 
(The settings got switched somehow so the contrast is a little extreme)
you can see that the sky is this clear and intense blue!! And the woods are so green and lush! Along with the signature scents~salty sea water, balsam, and campfires~ Its really a magical place.
Good bye summertime......
Hello Autumn!
Amy



1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are beautiful pics Amy! What a gorgeous area to walk!

    Congratulations on your baby girls upcoming arrival, I imagine she will be one stylish little sweet pea!!!

    ReplyDelete