Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Full Time

I am so pleased to say I'll no longer be working my full-time job as of Friday. I'll be preparing for our new arrival, a sweet baby girl! due November 7th, as well as putting my energy and focus into my Etsy shop, Chestnut Hill Vintage. I can't wait to have the time to load the items I've been saving for months! And to have good time to work on home-made items I've been dreaming of making but haven't had the time for. (Although I'm not naive to the fact that a baby IS full-time.. :) But its a different kind of "Full time"!)


Can't wait!
 I hope all is well with you, 

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting Amy!!! I'm so happy for you, you're going to love being home with your little one...lots of snuggle time with your baby girl because it's goes by sooooo quickly (you'll hear that one a million times!). And your precious one will be here just in time for you to spoil her on her first Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Victoria!! And you're so right, she's just in time for the Holidays!!

      Delete