Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nursery Inspiration

The bedroom has been officially cleaned and is ready to be moved into! I'm up with my cup of (decaf) coffee and am browsing for a little nursery inspiration. There's soo much cute stuff  out there!!!

Although I think its a little too elegant for our taste, I love the clean and soft look that all the different whites bring, as well as the vintage feel in this nursery from the Savio Firmino collection.




(And who wouldn't want to rest their tired toes on this cozy rug?!)
See more here.

Speaking of vintage appeal, check out this sweet nursery designed by Kelli Murray.





So sweet, love it! More here.

Though I'm showing lots of white furniture, ours is actually dark mahogany..We chose this based on the beautiful changing table that my best friend from high school, Silvia, handed down to us. 
Here's a fun, neutral design by A Peltier Interiors in California.


Ok, off to my weekly OB appointment, then back to start up again on that room!
~Amy





1 comment:

  1. I love that white crib! I kept my boys in our bedroom when they were newborns also...easier for night time feedings and diaper changes:)

    You're getting so close to baby girls arrival!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete