Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Design on a Dime

I absolutely love the show Design on a Dime! I'd seen it a couple times before but now that I'm home with Avalyn I'm able to watch it more. It's on in the morning and they do several shows in a row (HGTV!) . Host Casey Noble is amazing and so creative, not to mention adorable and funny. So between watching her interact with the clients and staff and create crazy good design, its a show that any decorating guru would love! If you haven't watched it I highly suggest you give it a try!

Meanwhile, here are some rooms and decor ideas that she has done on the show that are so worth sharing!..

















She does really great things on a small budget, hence the name! And she does 
super fun art work that anyone could do and it always ends up looking 
like a high end piece. Really cool to watch.

Here's a couple before and after project ideas that anyone can do!














And being that each show is 30 minutes, you can squeeze it in to your day...while
eating breakfast before work or, say, breastfeeding :)

Enjoy these pics.
Have a great day!
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I used to love this show and didn't even know it was still on! When I used to watch it, it was 2 guys and a girl who did it but sounds like it's changed. I checked the guide and it doesn't show here, just infomercials until 10a.m. and then Love It or List It, which I used to love but it got too repetitive.

    Yay for breastfeeding! I breastfed all my little men:) It's so wonderful that you're able to be home with your girlie!

    ReplyDelete