Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hello Pottery Barn

I opened my mailbox and was pleased to see a beautiful Pottery Barn catalog! I've been feeling very BLAH the past couple days. I think it was a combo of being over tired and having two cloudy snowy days in a row. Don't get me wrong, the snow was so pretty!...but no sun...no good. 
So I was excited to look a little ahead to some Springy decor!

These are the things that caught my eye, from both the catalog and online...
Most importantly...


Of course, what cake wouldn't catch my eye?! ;)
Super fun stand.


Faux roses....for real!


I'm loving the whole Caroline Collection!!


Also from the Caroline Collection...


I'd never have the patience for doing this 
but am always so impressed with topiary!


This just screams Spring morning! I love the clean white
palette, it always illuminates any ounce of sunshine!


Love this vintage-inspired display.


Can we say sunny-afternoon-nap?!


Simple yet so chic.


I love the patterns going on here, and the windows are amazing!
LOVE the coffee table, so rustic.


Again, simple but so lovely.


Who wouldn't want to relax in here? I can just imagine a 
hot shower after an early morning jog!


Nothing says Spring like the scent of fresh herbs. 
(This picture is for you Victoria!)

Now that I've allowed myself a little Spring dreaming, I'd better settle
back in, cozy up and appreciate this wonderful snow while it lasts! 
I'm off to have sugar-on-snow!! A childhood favorite and a family tradition!
Post to follow...Have a great night.

~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Haha, too funny Amy! I saw that wreath and was going to comment on it then saw what you had written...yes, I do believe that wreath has MOI written all over it:) I love the white cabinet thing in the picture above, that's what I'd really like for our living room...someday!

    ReplyDelete