Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Leafy Creatures/ HOUSE UPDATE!

I saw some adorable DIY leaf animals on Pinterest.
So, you guessed it....I had to give it a try!






Though I wished I'd actually pressed and saved them, the "chicken" I pressed as a tester browned with in a couple days. So these I just photographed. Pretty fun. I feel like they'd make a great children's book.
~
Great news! We accepted an offer on our house! 
Please pray all goes through, 
we're ready for our next endeavor.
(This of course means that I'll be putting our living room project on hold. 
It's painted and looks fresh! I was going to find new seating
 but decided to stop looking for the time being.
 If anything falls through I'll continue the process. 
I'll post pics of the new paint soon anyway, just for fun.)

1 comment:

  1. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete