Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Project Sneak-Peak

In my last post I was so excited about my weekend projects! While I'm still working on them, I wanted to give you a little peak at what I've been working on...


Shadow Boxes

I was experimenting with spray snow-I didn't want to make permanent changes to this cool driftwood box I found and spray snow will wash off at the end of the season! I have to say, I'm really pleased with the outcome... the snow has dried with a crazed, crackly finish. Makes a great backdrop for these wonderful vintage reindeer! 

Princess pine is so great because it dries with its bright green color and doesn't shed or break apart like most greens. These small staircase swags will last well into the Winter months!
A small crepe bow and they add just the right touch to my old staircase.

Pics of other fun projects along with these two, in their finished state, are coming soon. :)