Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas!!!!

SO now that its officially December, and Thanksgiving has passed (Great Thanksgiving, so much to be thankful for!) I can finally post about CHRISTMAS!!
Yes, it tis my favorite time of year! To reflect on my Savior's birth, to spend time with family and friends, and to.... yep! DECORATE! Now don't get me wrong. I've been listening to Christmas music since October. Pulling out and planning my decorations since November. But now that it's actually December...I can post! :)
First a look at some beautiful decor ideas that inspire...

Better Homes And Gardens

Pottery Barn
Better Homes And Gardens
Better Homes And Gardens



Pier 1


Pier 1
Pottery Barn
Pottery Barn
I realize my style varies from one photo to the next, but I just love all these ideas! I'm having my official decorate-the-house weekend and am so excited to translate these great ideas in my own way at home. Pictures will be posted, and I'd love to hear about your decorating as well!

See the nature finds from my last post tied in to my decor creations :)! The project I look forward to making most is with these WONDERFUL little reindeer I bought from one of my favorite Etsy shops,
Dovetail Vintage...
Check them out!
Dovetail Vintage

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon!
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment