Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Cool Occurance

A fun little thing that happened this am.

Well, first I'll just say I've been saving up a whole collection of really beautiful items that I'm going to list on Chestnut Hill Vintage for the New Year. I've been really excited about them. They're a little fancy and elegant, yet simple.

So it was 6:30 Sat am and I just couldn't go back to bed. A combination of excitement for the three day weekend and of photographing my items. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat on the couch at my husband's feet while he slept a little longer. I decided to relax a bit and collect my thoughts before starting the day. I had a few magazines to look through during the commercials of the investigation channel... :) ....Now these magazines are old ones that I love too much and can't throw away. I've sifted through them about a hundred times, but some how forget whats in them from one time to the next. So I come across an article called Double Wide. Yes....it's about a double wide! The inside is so surprisingly beautiful and chic and white and pretty! So I took my time loving the pictures. Then I realized....Wow. The collection of things for my shop are right along these lines! They reflect this chic and simple style!

I've decided to post pictures of the these pages not only because it's an amazing home (and so incredible that it's a double wide. Crazy.)

Country Living, June 2007

...but also to give a sneak peak into the style of Chestnut Hill Vintage this Winter. Enjoy... Then check out my shop for items that are available to you. :) I will be listing new ones often!










This chandelier is so perfect. I just love it!


Nothing like a little sparkle to wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Here's to the many blessings...Cheers!
Amy