Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Time Is Here

BLESSINGS 
from my family to you and yours!












I found this collection of antique Christmas ornaments
at our local thrift store...Aren't they perfect?! Especially at $3.50!




Isn't this welcoming little guy so darn cute?! My ma and I made these together :)
We found the idea on Martha's website.



I sprayed these lovely nature finds with silver paint...




They add a simple, special touch to our guest room :)

These glass icicles are so delicate!

My hubby enjoying a Holiday-Day-Off nap:)

My sweet ma and her little sister back in the day..My favorite Christmas photo.
I found these great tree hooks at the Christmas Tree Shops...
they're so fun and let you adorn  your tree with fun memories:)


I'm dying to open the gifts sent from my sister in CA...

Tux is, too :)

They just look so pretty.




Yum! Peppermint Rice-Krispy Snacks... 

I wish you a restful, relaxing Holiday!
Thank you for stopping by.
With Love, Amy