Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

On A Mission

I'm off to see what I can find at the local thrift shop! Stay tuned as I'll post my finds! Meanwhile, here's a few bits of inspiration. I like to challenge myself with a particular look, it makes the hunt that much funner.

I love not only the earthly tones here but also the modern way they've used the vintage maps, lamp, and dish.  A very simple statement.



I LOVE the colors in this bedroom, very neutral and welcoming. I also love the fabric headboard, decorative plates (With a pattern similar to the bed linens, they don't look out of place) and the use of dark-leather tones through out. Rich but not too dark thanks to the white walls and window treatments. I don't really understand the side table in the middle of the floor....for visual purposes I suppose... :) 
I'd stub my toe every morning for sure!



And lastly, while I tend to stick with earth tones in my home, I love the pops of color here! And with warm weather (hopefully) just around the corner, I'm looking to add just a few colorful touches to welcome spring!  Maybe I'll encourage it to come SOON!



Happy Saturday!!! Enjoy your morning~ Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment