Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Vintage Finds

As an addition to my thrifting post last Saturday, here is a look in to my vintage finds.

I posted photographs from West Elm a couple weeks back and was so in love with the pedestal terrarium...



I looked for a couple weeks and yesterday...I found this one!!!!...



And this little one...


This little guy will be on the shop come spring!

Here's an inside look at other fresh new items that will be available at Chestnut Hill Vintage soon...







My Spring Collection will be available starting March 1st!

And with that said, the best part of my thrift outing was spending time with my hubby. We work opposite shifts during the week so to have a day with no other commitments was simply perfect! 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment