Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Cleaning

There's nothing more rewarding than Spring cleaning! Well, next to childbirth and baking and...well. It's rewarding anyways. ;) Opening the windows for a little fresh air, the clean scent of lemon filling the house. That's my to-do today. Clean. The sun is out and I'm feeling ready to go!

But first, I'll shine up the blog! Here's a few things that sparkle and shout SPRING!












With Easter just one week away I'll be posting fun DYI projects and recipes!
For now, off to clean, thanks for stopping by!
~~~

2 comments:

  1. I love cleaning...whether it's spring, summer, winter or fall:) It always feel so good after a good cleaning! And how exciting, this is your first Easter with your little cherub too!

    I was just cruising your Etsy shop and wow Amy, you have so many wonderful goodies in there! Just saved a few to my faves:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I bought her the cutest little mamma lamb holding a baby lamb...so sweet!! Thank you re: my shop! :) I've been trying to keep up now that I'm home! Hope all is well, thanks for writing when you visit.

      Delete